Coffee cup

Know what you want?   Order it here!

We now accept your credit card or direct payment from PayPal. It isn't necessary to have a PayPal account and all the secure parts of the transaction are handled by PayPal, so we never see your sensitive information. When you click the "Add to Cart" button, you'll be taken to a PayPal shopping cart.

If that's too much of a change, or if you don't or your company doesn't do plastic, you can

  • send a plain email (click the air mail envelope at the right), just be sure to put the word "coffee" somewhere in the subject line, or

  • email your order with our email order form, (click the blue envelope at right) or

  • try using the form on the Contact page, or

  • just call. If I recognize your number, I'll answer the phone.

I am writing a new shipping calculation that will base the cost on total weight of the order rather than price, and will, I hope, end the confusion in specifying whether an order is to be shipped or picked up. In the meantime, see this page for shipping rates, methods, and delivery times.

Package
Beans or ground?

Colombia Sierra Nevada

The Indians who live in the Sierra Nevada mountains on the northern-most coast of Colombia believe that if they protect their land there, the whole planet will remain in balance. What if it's true? At least this coffee is well balanced with bright acidity and chocolate and nutty notes. Roasted on the light side of medium.


Package
Beans or ground?

Ethiopia Yirgacheffe

Ethiopia is the origin of all specialty coffee and the plants still grow wild in the highlands there. You can taste it in the cup -- this is what coffee is supposed to taste like. This a naturally processed coffee -- bright acidity, fruity, and a bit of earthiness from the natural process. Roasted on the light side of medium, well before second crack.


Package
Beans or ground?

Sumatra Mandheling

Mandhelings are generally from the Northwest side of Indonesia in the northern province of Aceh. Sumatras lack the clean, sharp taste of a Central but instead have a desirable earthy taste not found in any other coffee. Mellow, very full body, medium acidity. Roasted just to the beginning of second crack, lighter than most you find nowadays.


Package
Beans or ground?

French Roast

Our French Roast is on the light side of the spectrum of French so it has a mild flavor with no harshness. Oily after a day or so out of the roaster, dark brown not black, retains some of the acidity and much of the character of the origin. Roasted on a Mild bean from Central or South America.


Package
Beans or ground?

Espresso

Coffee to brew as espresso is based on a lower acidity bean since the espresso method of brewing accentuates acidity. We keep ours simple -- the base is 60% Sumatra and the other 40% is Colombia. We used to put more stuff in but we think it tastes better the way it is. Full City roast, just enough into second crack to take off the sharp edge.


Package
Beans or ground?

Viennese Blend

The blend traditionally used in Toddy iced coffee -- you definitely need some dark roast there. This is the blend for you if you like a dark roast taste, but can't quite face straight French Roast. Our Viennese is 60% Colombia and 40% French.



Package
Beans or ground?

Mocha Java

The traditional and probably first ever blend of coffees. Ours uses 40% each Ethiopia and Sumatra, plus 20% Colombia to add a little more sweetness. Pre-roast blended and roasted medium, just before second crack, or sometimes I make it up out of the individual components, depending.


Package
Beans or ground?

Breakfast Blend

The origin of this blend at MCCR is lost in the fog of time, but I think it was requested by a customer of yore and we just kept on doing it. I favor drinking single origins, but if you must ... this is 50% Colombia, 30% Sumatra, and 20% French Roast.



Package
Beans or ground?

Decaf Ethiopia

Our decafs are currently all natural, water processed beans that have been selected by Royal Coffee especially for decaffeination. Better beans make a better cup. Usually roasted just to second crack, this is a great coffee for those late night cappuccinos.



Package
Beans or ground?

Decaf French

As with our regular French Roast, this decaf version is not so dark as to lose the flavor of the bean. Decafs tend to look darker than their regular counterparts at the same roast level, so don't be surprised if it looks darker than it tastes.



Package
Beans or ground?

Decaf Espresso

We've given up trying to do three separate roasts on decaf, so this is the same roast as our Decaf Ethiopia. Nonetheless, it makes a tasty latte or cappuccino.

If you need something darker, order the Decaf French.